Daddy Mom Childcare and Learning Center—also known as Daddy Mom Daycare—is a family owned childcare center that provides affordable, quality child care to the Southwest Denver community. For the past 17 years, Daddy Mom founder, Laura Gonzales, strives for excellence in the operation of the center.
Laura Mitchell, Jeremy Gonzales, Jenay Gonzales & Jon Blizz, feel blessed to be a part of each and every life that comes through the threshold. We always like to say that, "We have faith that God has put the right people in our path to help raise children, to listen to our community, and to be the lighthouse of hope on the block."
We are a Colorado Shines Level 5 rated program, the highest rating for child care programs, showing our commitment to supporting children’s health and safety, ensuring our staff are well-trained and effective, providing a supportive learning environment, and helping families be active in their children’s learning.
Our program is licensed and in good standing, plus it has:
- a quality improvement plan in place
- conducted the Level 2 Quality Indicator Program Assessment
- completed Colorado Shines Level 2 E-learning Courses
- registered staff in the Colorado Shines Professional Development and Information System
- been assessed and rated a Level 5 by a Colorado Shines Quality Ratings Assessor based on:
- Workforce qualifications
- Family partnerships
- Learning environment
- Child health
- Or has received a quality level through an alternative pathway
for more information.